A COMPLETE GUIDE TO IMPLEMENTING A GREEN SUPPLY CHAIN
This detailed resource provides a stage-by-stage production methodology within the life cycle of a product to ensure environmental compliance and economic goals. After covering basic concepts and background, Green Supply Chain Management: Product Life Cycle Approach discusses green engineering technologies, green value chain management, and green information management systems.
The book delivers the knowledge to quantify the environmental impact on supply chains and identify opportunities for making improvements, leading to both green engineering and green management of a product.
- Mathematical background
- Green engineering
- Green materials
- Environmental design
- Green procurement--vendor selection with risk analysis
- Green production--manufacture and remanufacture in certain and uncertain environments
- Green logistics--recycling with certain and uncertain situations
- Green customers--features and identification
- End-of-life management--disassembly and reuse
- Database for life cycle assessment--procedure with database
- Web-based information support systems