"Flashcards in a book" provide a comprehensive yet concise review for the internal medicine clerkship
Maximum Retention -- Minimum Time
Deja Review: Internal Medicine boils down your coursework to just the critical concepts you need to know for exam success. This unbeatable guide features a quick-read, two-column, flashcard in a book Q&A format. specifically designed to help you remember a large amount of pertinent information in the least amount of time possible. The format allows you to zero-in on only the correct answers to promote memory retention and get the most out of your study time. Great for last minute review of high-yield facts, Deja Review provides a straightforward way for you to assess your strengths and weaknesses so you can excel on the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2 CK.
- Contents organized by system to easily test strengths and weaknesses
- Active recall questions allow you to understand, not just memorize the content
- Clinical vignettes at the end of chapters prepare you for board-style questions
- Portable size for study on the go fits into your coat pocket
- Bookmark included to guide you through easy-to-use flashcard presentation